Dedicated Optical Fiber
L-Connect provides Dedicated Symmetrical Fiber Optic Internet connections throughout the country:
- 20/20 Mega, MCR 100%
- 50/50 Mega, MCR 100%
- 100/100 Mega, MCR 100%
- 300/300 Mega, MCR 100%
Services are delivered to our Customers using technical and commercial agreements with major Network Operators, including: Telecom Italia, Wind and Fastweb.
It is always necessary to conduct a prior feasibility study in order to identify the exact setup costs and recurring service fees. For any further information, please contact us: email@example.com – 02 954490.1
- State-of-the-art reliability and performance.
- Very low latency times.
- Reliable service, directly managed by our qualified technical staff.
- Monitor Internet bandwidth usage in real time through the end customer’s private area.
- Optional AlwaysOn service to ensure continuity of work for the Client by using two Internet connectivity.
- Managed VPN option service to make secure connections between Customer locations by delegating the management to L-Connect.
The User is connected to the Cabinet (or Distribution Cabinet) via the copper pair in VDSL2 technology. The Cabinet is then bound to the Fiber Optic reference station. Finally, the circuit is transported through the private backhauling network and delivered to the NOC in Milan, from where it accesses the Internet.
fiber VDSL FTTC operating diagram
Fibre 30, 50, 100 and 10/10 connections are issued to the user with VDSL2 Rate Adaptive technology, i.e., the actual speed of the connection adapts according to the line quality parameters: distance between the customer’s location and the cabinet, copper quality, etc.
To determine the cost of Dedicated Symmetrical Optical Fiber service, it is always necessary to conduct a preliminary executive feasibility study. Please contact our Sales Department for more information.